27. Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). Supporting smoking cessation: a guide for health professionals. Melbourne: RACGP; 2014. Available online at: https://www.racgp.org.au/clinical-resources/clinical-guidelines/key-racgp-guidelines/view-all-racgp-guidelines/supporting-smoking-cessation (accessed June 2019).
28. Cahill K, Stevens S, Perera R, Lancaster T. Pharmacological interventions for smoking cessation: an overview and network meta-analysis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; (5): CD009329.
29. Van Eerd EA, Van Der Meer RM, Van Schayck OC, Kotz D. Smoking cessation for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016; (8): CD010744.
30. Andrew MK, Shinde V, Ye L, et al. The importance of frailty in the assessment of influenza vaccine effectiveness against influenza-related hospitalization in elderly people. J Infect Dis 2017; 216: 405-414.
31. Demicheli V, Jefferson T, Di Pietrantonj C, et al. Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (2): CD004876.
32. Australiasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA). ASCIA guidelines - vaccination of the egg-allergic individual. Sydney; ASCIA: 2017. Available online at: https://www.allergy.org.au/hp/papers/vaccination-of-the-egg-allergic-individual (accessed June 2019).
33. Vorrink S, Kort HS, Troosters T, Lammers JW. Level of daily physical activity in individuals with COPD compared with healthy controls. Respir Res 2011; 12: 33.
34. Waschki B, Kirsten AM, Holz O, et al. Disease progression and changes in physical activity in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015; 192: 295-306.
35. Garcia-Aymerich J, Lange P, Benet M, Schnohr P, Anto JM. Regular physical activity reduces hospital admission and mortality in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a population based cohort study. Thorax 2006; 61: 772-778.
36. Donaire-GongzaleZ D, Gimeno-Santos E, Balcells E, et al. Benefits of physical activity on COPD hospitalisation depend on intensity. Eur Respir J 2015; 46: 1281-1289.
37. Akner G, Larsson K. Undernutrition state in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A critical appraisal on diagnostics and treatment. Respir Med 2016; 117: 81-91.
38. Ram FSF, Wedzicha JA, Wright JJ, Greenstone M. Hospital at home for acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003; (4): CD003573.
39. Criner GJ, Bourbeau J, Diekemper RL, et al. Executive summary: prevention of acute exacerbation of COPD: American College of Chest Physicians and Canadian Thoracic Society Guidelines. Chest 2015; 147: 883-893.